Local Government ICT Summit
Collectively, local government spends around £2 billion per annum on ICT. Robust and innovative ICT can drive transformation at every level, from the way public services interact with customers to empowering a truly digital workforce.
Join colleagues and peers over three days at the Online Local Government ICT Summit and discover how the public sector is using digital transformation to improve the customer experience, using digital to drive collaboration and successfully utilising ICT to save money.
This event is free to attend for the public sector. Click here to register.
Event at a glance:
Day 1 - Transformation - 29 September
Day 2 - Resilience - 30 September
Day 3 - Innovation - 1 October
- What to expect from an online event:
- High quality and timely content now delivered online
- Opportunity to build your schedule across 3 event days
- Facilitated Q&A and panel discussions to put your questions to expert speakers
- Access to recordings from all conference sessions post-event
- Scheduled breaks throughout the day to minimise screen fatigue
- CPD accreditation on request for all registrants
- Delivered via Workcast, offering an accessible and user-friendly platform for all attendees
Confirmed speakers include:
- Cllr. Peter Fleming, leader, Sevenoaks District Council and chair, LGA Improvement & Innovation Board
- Chris Howes, chief digital and information officer, Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Stefan Janusz, head of AI narratives, Government Office for AI
- Dr. Abigail Gilbert, principal Researcher, Institute for the Future of Work
- Alison Mckenzie-Folan, chief executive, Wigan Council
- Dr. Randhir Auluck, councillor, Coventry City Council
Plus many more