CDOs reflect on the challenges to building a data-driven culture in government
- * What is data-driven culture and why is it important now?
- * How can organisations embed this new data-driven culture within their teams?
- * The role of staff in adopting a data-centric culture
- * The value of open-source data for data-driven decision making
- * The technical and cultural barriers in the transition to a data-driven culture
- * The technology supporting data-led decision making
Fill in the form below to watch on demand.
Department for Education looks to improve online tools to help apply for teaching profession and receive greater support throughout classroom career
Council leader says that Scottish capital is looking to use tech to become 'more sustainable and data-driven'
NAO chief Gareth Davies tells MPs that, while auditors now spend less time onsite, in-person fieldwork remains essential
Department must commit a decade of work and three quarters of its IT budget to upgrading ageing kit