CDOs reflect on the challenges to building a data-driven culture in government
- * What is data-driven culture and why is it important now?
- * How can organisations embed this new data-driven culture within their teams?
- * The role of staff in adopting a data-centric culture
- * The value of open-source data for data-driven decision making
- * The technical and cultural barriers in the transition to a data-driven culture
- * The technology supporting data-led decision making
Fill in the form below to watch on demand.
MoJ-led series of pilot programmes aim to better connect information to improve outcomes for those with complex needs
Long-term contracts cover data from a range of specified departments
Department awards contract to specialist supplier – which will also lead a pilot of a more sophisticated customer feedback system
Prime minister’s in-house data science unit seeks senior manager to deliver ‘high-impact’ initiatives